Wednesday 11 January 2012

Craftsie Handmade Picks

All things handmade is what makes my world go round. I love creativity and purchase whatever makes me feel amazed that people are so talented! Here is my list of crafters who make me happy and who I have purchased from recently. Want to be part of the list? No worries, you can be located anywhere in the world, just shoot me an e-mail and don't forget to follow me and like my FB page, the link is to the right.

Kathy Panton  - amazingly bright and cheery prints.

Oh Deer Me - cute as retro inspired tees for little kids!

MishMashDesigns -divine handbags, pillow cases,  and wallets

An Element of Style - Cushions and lamp shades. gorgeous fabrics and free postage for cushions!
Little Muse - artwork, clothing for kiddies, stationery, and cute as mushroom pencils!!

No comments:

Post a Comment